Saturday, April 3, 2010

April, a busy month.

So it looks like April is going to be a busy month for me. On the 9th I am meeting with photographer Jo-Ann Way, on the 10th I have a shoot with the always lovely Dani Boynton. On the 11th I am going to Nanaimo with My makeup artist and best friend Caitlin Janes, Richard(a phtographer and good friend of mine); and another model by the name of Marcia Gringe, for the Models and Photographers meet. On the 16th i'm going to Vancouver, on the 17th is show prep and on the 18th is the show! Needless to say i'm excited for the upcoming events and can't wait to fill up the rest of my calender :). I also have been working with a friend of mine, Vicky who is a fantastic designer. She is making a dress for me and has done up a sketch and it looks great! We are hoping to be able to have a shoot with her beautiful creation sometime late April or early May and I am stoked to see the end results. I truly can't wait to see what the future will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment