Saturday, April 17, 2010

New hair!
















I got my hair done today and had an awsome time working with the Moods hair salon and Joico crew and I also got to meet the other models. Everyone there was pretty cool and you wouldn't believe all of the talent that these people had. I arrived at On the fringe at 9:00am and got crazy colours put in my hair and a rough cut, the rest will be cut on stage tomorrow as half the show is deminstrastion and the other walking and showing off the hair. Here are some pictures of the hair cut and colour I got today. I think it's awsome, comment and let me know what you think! Good night every on I have to go to sleep now as I have to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow morning. P.S. The colours are brighter in person, the camera darkened it a bit.





































1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's a great cut on you, you look beautiful (as always)! It's hard to tell about the color on my 'puter...it's just showing up as green colors and I'm sure there is more going on than that. Can't wait to see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete