Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Show tomorrow!


The stage!


On stage! Taken from back stage :)



Hair!

Make up touch ups!



So I am in another show, this time here in Victoria, at the Victoria events centre. Doors open at 7:00pm tomorrow (May,6th) and it's $15 at the door, all proceeds go to cherity. In the first half of the show I will be a hair model for Richard Marr, school for hair and asthetics (located on Wharf St.) and the second half I will be doing fashion runway for Devilish damsel's, a clothing store located on Johnson St. I'm off to hair, makeup and photo session at 11:00am tomorrow morning and I am pretty excited! Best photo wins $200 so i'm giving it my all tomorrow. I'll up date more after the show and will post pictures and videos if I can ever get them work on my laptop! In the mean time here are some photos from back stage at the Joico and Moods hair salon show in Vancouver on April 18th located at the top of the page.








No comments:

Post a Comment