Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Zombie shoot and upcoming shows.






Here is some photos from my recent shoot with Dani Boynton, makeup by Caitlin Janes. I had lots of fun during this shoot, we got lots of wicked shots. More photos to come soon, I can't wait to see how the rest turned out. My show last thursday went well, besides the stress I had loads of fun, there will be pictures and videos from that soon as well. I am also in a show this thursday held at Element night club, it's called Fashion fights cancer, and I am looking forward to it and really excited. Tickets are $20, doors open at 6:30 and the show starts a 8:00. Local designers will be showcased at this event, clothing by Mangoes, Undercover wear and Beachrags and jewlery and accessories by Frilly Lilly and Silpada. There will be a great show lined up and for a great cause so come join the fun! If you want a ticket reserved let me know and I will see what I can do about getting you a seat. I also have photos from several shoots I have not yet uploaded so you will be seeing those soon as well, I have been so busy I had almost forgotten about them. More updates after the show on thursday, i'm stocked and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment